- Guest Lecture. NMH, Norwegian Academy of Music, Oslo, March 2019
- Teaching Fellow in Composition, University of Southampton, September 2018 - June 2019
- Seed Studios/Vonnegut Collective Seed Studios, Manchester, July 2018. Workshops in Soundwalking, Field recording and Composing with Ableton Live
- Guest Lecture, City University, Site-responsive Works and the Compositional Process, 5th Feb 2018
- Guest Lecture, City University, Creating Site Specific Works, 27th Feb 2017
- Guest Lecture, City University, Soundscape Identity and the Compositional Process, 15th Feb 2016
- Teaching Assistant, NOVARS Research Centre, University of Manchester, Electroacoustic Composition and Sound design, 2011 – 2016. Course content included topics such as studio training, recording techniques and sound effects, sound design, fixed media composition techniques, electroacoustic repertoire, sound editing, mixing and processing in Pro-Tools and Audio-Visual Music and theory.
- Hear This Space/Octopus Collective, Cookes Studio, Barrow-in-Furness, 4th October 2014, Workshop: Sound Diffusion.
- Hear This Space/Octopus Collective, Cookes Studio, Barrow-in-Furness, 14th June 2014, Workshop: Soundwalking, Composing and Devising.
- Soundwalking Workshop, Banagher, Co. Offaly, Ireland 5th August 2012. The Banagher Soundwalk: Listening to the Environment.
- Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy, 2016