- “Soundscape Composition: Enhancing our understanding of changing soundscapes”, (2018) Organised Sound 23 (1), (Peer Reviewed)
- "The Thing About Listening is..." Compositional Approaches and Inspiration using spoken word, field recordings and electroacoustic techniques, (2014) CEC (Canadian Electroacoustic Community’s online journal, eContact! (Peer Reviewed)
- “Female composers and the sonic home: interactions with domestic sound”, co-author Dr. Manuella Blackburn. Presented as part of a panel discussion at The First International Conference on Women’s Work in Music, at the University of Bangor, 4-7 September 2017.
- RMA (Royal Music Association) Research Students’ Conference, 7th January 2014, Listening to the past: An Exploration of Forgotten Soundscapes.
- MAKING WAVES – Sonic Environment Waves Playlist, June 2016 featuring my Acousmatic Soundscape work, OZ curated by Dr. Leah Barclay. https://soundcloud.com/making-waves/sets/sonic-environment-waves
- DEEP WIRELESS 10 - A bit closer to home (2014) Deep Wireless 10 Radio Art online album http://naisa.ca/media-archive/compactdiscs