- “Soundscape Composition: Enhancing our understanding of changing soundscapes”, (2018) Organised Sound 23 (1), (Peer Reviewed)
- "The Thing About Listening is..." Compositional Approaches and Inspiration using spoken word, field recordings and electroacoustic techniques, (2014) CEC (Canadian Electroacoustic Community’s online journal, eContact! (Peer Reviewed)
- In Practice, Conference, University of Ulster, Tales from the other side: What happens after the PhD??? 17th June 2021
- BEAST FEaST, Recalibration, 24th April 2021, University of Birmingham. Soundscapes, Identity and Place with Aki Pasoulas and Andrew-Knight-Hill
- PEEP (Pratiques de l'écoute, écoute des pratiques) (Listening Practices, Listening to Practices). Composing with Remote Sounds, IMéRA, Aix-Marseille, University Marseille, FR, 22nd January 2020
- 'Community Engagement: Creativity and Collaboration'. Hartley Residency, University of Southampton, 27th February, 2019
- “Female composers and the sonic home: interactions with domestic sound”, co-author Dr. Manuella Blackburn. Presented as part of a panel discussion at The First International Conference on Women’s Work in Music, at the University of Bangor, 4-7 September 2017.
- RMA (Royal Music Association) Research Students’ Conference, 7th January 2014, Listening to the past: An Exploration of Forgotten Soundscapes.
- Parque Urbano El Bosque to Curiñanco Beach: Soundlapse | Various Artists, Gruenrekorder, 2021
- NightEscape: Tides: An ISSTA Anthology, (2021)
- Loudspeaker Music For Headphones, Volume 1, (2018) featuring BEYOND THE LAKES. Recorded and produced at the University of Greenwich by Ian Thompson.
- MAKING WAVES – Sonic Environment Waves Playlist, June 2016 featuring my Soundscape work, OZ curated by Dr. Leah Barclay. https://soundcloud.com/making-waves/sets/sonic-environment-waves
- DEEP WIRELESS 10 - A bit closer to home (2014) Deep Wireless 10 Radio Art online album http://naisa.ca/media-archive/compactdiscs